Sewing, Gluing, Cutting, Knitting, Baking...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Jumping on the bandwagon

So, I recently discovered the world of blogs. I mainly read crafty blogs, and thanks to Craftzine.com, I have a new addiction. Seems a bit odd reading about other peoples lives. Almost intrusive, but hey, they put it out there for a reason. There are so many crafty people out there. They offer inspiration, ideas, laughs, smiles, and a way to make my day go by a little quicker. So, i guess blogs aren't that bad afterall. After reading a few this morning, I decided I need my own blog. Even though I am not one to jump onto the latest trend (by any means) this is a way for me to express myself in another format. Sewing, knitting, crocheting, gluing, drawing... you name it, I do it. I even started selling my stuff on Etsy! Lets add blogging to that list.

And here you have it. Blog #1 from DeLunaDesign. Enjoy.

2 comments:

futuregirl said...

I felt the same way when I started my blog. It took me a little while to find my blog-voice, but I did eventually. I'm so glad I did it, because I've met a lot of wonderful, creative people through my blog. It's been a great year for me.

Welcome, Adrienne! I look forward to seeing what you post here. :)

DeLunaDesign said...

Thanks futuregirl! So many talented people out there, I hope to make some new friends. Holidays are slowing me down a bit, but hopefully after the new year I will be able to update more frequently.

ps Your blog is great!!!